dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Saturday, July 11, 2009
I don't think exams are there for the purpose of letting everyone realise who does better than who for what; they're just there to make you study, to spur you on to do well for the As. More imptly, they are there to test your competency in the subj, and i believe as long as you try your best, it's okay.I don't think I did very well for BT2, in fact I think I will fail chem, or barely manage a pass. I haven't worked hard enough, and trust me, thiamjiamin will gear up and do her best for prelims and As. That aside, FAC COM OUTING WAS DAMN FUN TODAY HAHAHAHAHAHA :D I'm super tired to recount, but rly, it was real fun :D thankyou snr and jnr faccom for the awesome day (((((: and thankyou amanda for the lovely box with the pooh cushion, mug, smarties, post-it pads, highlighters and what not (: THEY ARE LOVELY, AND I WILL USE THEM RIGHT AWAY :D Hahahaha :D okayy i shall go upload pics now (: |